Welcome as new User of the In2Cloud service !
Your organization is in the process to move its telephony to In2Cloud.
Please find below the information to use your new phone equipment.
Installation of your hard phone
1. Unpack you phone and mount it (if not yet done)
- Follow the instructions from the Quick Reference Guide located in the phone box. You can also find this guide in NL, EN and FR here.
- Unpack your phone and mount it (hint: don’t mix the horn and the headset connector!).
2. Connect it to the network (if not yet done)
- Connect yiour phone to the network (hint: the Internet connector goes to the network, the PC connector (optionally) goes to your PC). More details here.
- Wait until the phone boots and connects to In2Cloud.
3. Setup your Voicemail message (if you have one)
- Press *97 + OK on your phone or press the key and follow the instructions.
Installation of a soft phone
- Go to https://www.zoiper.com
- Install Zoiper
- Enter the SIP credentials communicated by your In2Cloud administrator
• Use your device to go to the Google Playstore or to Apple iTunes
• Install Zoiper
• Flash the QR code provided by your In2Cloud administrator
Operating your hard phone
Please refer to your phone Quick User Guide
Using the User portal
The User Portal is a web tool that allows a user to manage her/his phone extension.
Please use the credentials you received in your Welcome Email and login on to the user portal
The user portal offers the following features :
The webphone is integrated in the web browser. It allows the user to place calls through the browser once it is started. The user can also receive calls through the webphone if it is configured properly by the administrator.
1 – The Webphone is only supported on Google Chrome.
2 – Please allow popups on the portal and allow it to use your speaker and microphone.
This Tab allows the user to see his own devices. The red or green color indicates weither the device is connected to our servers.
Notice that there is an angular wheel next to the devices of Desk phone type. It allows the user to configure his own function keys.
My Call History
This Tab allows the user to consult his own call history.
The user can manage his contact list through the portal.
Note : global contacts are shared between all the users of the company and can only be changed/deleted by an administrator or a supervisor.
The user can send a FAX through his portal. Simply fill-in the destination number and attach the PDF file you want to FAX.
The user can enable his callforward on this page.
This means that the user can enable his call forward remotely without having physical access to his phone.